ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- “Product/Products” means and includes any goods / merchandise / products / services / offers / display items that are uploaded/showcased/displayed on the Website / Mobile Application and the related description, information, procedure, processes, warranties, delivery schedule, etc.
PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
- We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Website/ Mobile Application, registers on the Website/ Mobile Application, place an order and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Website/ Mobile Application. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Website/ Mobile Application anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Website/ Mobile Application related activities.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
- We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Website/ Mobile Application. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Website/ Mobile Application, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers' utilized and other similar information.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
- We will ensure that the collection, use and disclosure of any personal data that we receive from you pursuant to your use of the Website/ Mobile Application will be kept in strict accordance with all applicable laws. Anivisha Retail may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service - Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience - We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Website/ Mobile Application.
- To improve our Website/ Mobile Application - We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments - We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails - We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their services. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Website/ Mobile Application.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Website / Mobile Application feature - To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
- We implement reasonable security practices and procedures and has a comprehensive documented information security programme and information security policies that contain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that are commensurate with respect to the information being collected and the nature of our business. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Website/ Mobile Application.
- Sensitive and private data exchange between the Website / Mobile Application and its Users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Website/ Mobile Application is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Website / Mobile Application or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission. If you access those links, you will leave the Website/ Mobile Application. We do not control those sites or their privacy practices, which may differ from ours. We do not endorse or make any representations about third-party sites.
- For necessary business purposes, information may also be shared internationally in accordance with applicable law.
- We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and does not warrant the offerings of, any businesses or individuals or the content of their websites. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products, services, and content of any other third-parties. You should carefully review the legal statements and other conditions of use of any website which you access through a link from this Website/ Mobile Application. Your linking to any other off-site websites is at your own risk.
- Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Website / Mobile Application from those we know are under 18, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 18.
- If you have any questions or comments about our policy outlined above, you can contact us at:
Anivisha Retail Private Limited
Registered Address: 91 Springboard Business Hub Private Limited Gopala Krishna Complex, 45/3, Residency Road, MG Road, Shanthala Nagar, Ashok Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560025
Phone: +91 910 811 4321
- It is understood and agreed that you may provide certain information that is and must be kept confidential. To ensure the protection of such information, and to preserve any confidentiality necessary under patent and/or trade secret laws, it is agreed that:
- The Confidential Information to be disclosed can be described as and includes invention description(s), technical and business information relating to proprietary ideas and inventions, ideas, patentable ideas, trade secrets, drawings and/or illustrations, patent searches, existing and/or contemplated products and services, research and development, production, costs, profit and margin information, finances and financial projections, customers, clients, marketing, and current or future business plans and models, regardless of whether such information is designated as "Confidential Information" at the time of its disclosure.
- We shall limit disclosure of Confidential Information within our own organization to its directors, officers, partners, members, employees and/or independent contractors (collectively referred to as "affiliates") having a need to know. Anivisha Retail and affiliates will not disclose the confidential information obtained from the discloser unless required to do so by law.
- This Agreement imposes no obligation upon us with respect to any Confidential Information (a) that was in our possession before receipt from our Client; (b) is or becomes a matter of public knowledge through no fault of ours; (c) is rightfully received by us from a third party not owing a duty of confidentiality to our Client; (d) is disclosed without a duty of confidentiality to a third party by, or with our authorization; (e) is public knowledge or the information is available in public domain; or (f) is independently derived by us.
- This Agreement states the entire agreement between us and our Client concerning the disclosure of Confidential Information. Any addition or modification to this Agreement must be made in writing and signed by the parties.
- If any of the provisions of this Agreement are found to be unenforceable, the remainder shall be enforced as fully as possible and the unenforceable provision(s) shall be deemed modified to the limited extent required to permit enforcement of the Agreement as a whole.
- You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- THE WEBSITE / MOBILE APPLICATION IS AN ONLINE INFORMATION SERVICE PROVIDED BY US, SUBJECT TO YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE WEBSITE/ MOBILE APPLICATION. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE WEBSITE/ MOBILE APPLICATION, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE/ MOBILE APPLICATION. WE MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT ON THE WEBSITE/ MOBILE APPLICATION. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THE WEBSITE/ MOBILE APPLICATION SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT.
USE OF THE WEBSITE/ MOBILE APPLICATION
- You understand that, except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by us, we do not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the internet in any way. Except for the Website/ Mobile Application, identified information, products or services, all information, products and services offered through the Website / Mobile Application or on the internet generally are offered by third parties that are not affiliated with us. You also understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Website/ Mobile Application will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Website/ Mobile Application for the reconstruction of any lost data.
- You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the Website / Mobile Application and the internet. We provide the website/ mobile application and related information "as is" and does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (including without limitation warranties of title or non-infringement, or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to the service, or on the internet generally, and we shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any such transaction. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided through the service or on the internet generally. We do not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected. You understand further that the pure nature of the internet contains unedited materials some of which are sexually explicit or may be offensive to you. Your access to such materials is at your risk. We have no control over and accept no responsibility whatsoever for such materials.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- In no event will we be liable for (i) any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the service, or any information, or transactions provided on the service, or downloaded from the service, or any delay of such information or service. Even if https://gourmetgarden.in/ or its authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or (ii) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the service and/or materials or information downloaded through the service. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. In such states, our liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
- We make no representations whatsoever about any other website which you may access through this one or which may link to this Website/ Mobile Application. When you access another website, please understand that it is independent from our website and that we have no control over the content on that website. In addition, a link to our Website / Mobile Application does not mean that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such website.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless, our officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this Policy (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing our service.
THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
- The provisions above (Use of the Site), and (Indemnification) are for our benefit and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third-party information providers to us. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
- In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
- Certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. If you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
- Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.